Answered By: Lyndi Finifrock Fabbrini
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2014     Views: 46

Students who are working on their thesis but not taking other classes get switched in the registration system from "Current Student" to "Recent Student," and this unfortunately cuts off access to the library databases. If you speak with the Graduate School registrar and explain that you're working on your thesis and need to have your status switched back to "Current Student," that will solve the issue of access to library resources. Unfortunately, it's not a change the Library can make. You can call (651) 635-8000 and explain that you have a CAPS/GS registration issue. You will be connected to someone who can help.


Contact Us

University Phone: 651.638.6224
Seminary Phone: 651.635.2337