Answered By: Mark Nygaard
Last Updated: Mar 15, 2018     Views: 35

To cancel a request, log in to your ILLiad account and click on Outstanding Requests. Click on the transaction number of the item you want to cancel and choose Cancel Request at the top of the screen.  If you don't see the request in Outstanding Requests, it is too far along in the process for you to cancel yourself.  You may contact the Interlibrary Loan department at your home library to request a cancellation:

Related Topics


Contact Us

University Phone: 651.638.6224
Seminary Phone: 651.635.2337