Answered By: Betsy Dadabo
Last Updated: Mar 20, 2018     Views: 21

There are specially trained writing consultants available for undergraduate and graduate/adult undergraduate students.


See the Writing Center at the Academic Enrichment and Support Center for online guides and tutorials or to make an appointment with a tutor.

Seminary, Graduate and Adult Undergraduate

Bethel's CAPS, Seminary and Graduate School Academic Resource Center is available to help students with their writing. You can schedule an appointment with them at the Anderson Center (ANC301, 2 Pine Tree Drive, St. Paul, MN 55112) or through email.

More information on their hours and services is available at their website.


Phone: 651.635.8777

Related Topics


Contact Us

University Phone: 651.638.6224
Seminary Phone: 651.635.2337